Country Controller (m/f/x -100%)
Reference Code: 42688
Country Controller (m/f/x -100%)
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To support our Controlling team at our headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
(M/W/X - 100%)
The Country Controller is the primary financial contact for our markets worldwide, thus playing a key role in our finance team. You are the one having the full picture of the financial situation of your markets, which helps you to contribute to the company’s financial objectives. You will play a key role in exciting network investment projects. Thanks to your analytical skills you help us to keep our planning accuracy on a high level. Working together closely with both the headquarters and the local teams, you will have opportunity to demonstrate your people skills, analytical approach, and technical knowledge.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE BY:
- Participating in planning and budgeting procedures and offering value-adding input based on a thorough understanding of the business
- Facilitating sustainable key network decisions for the boutique financials committee.
- Being responsible for the actuals reporting, financial KPI’s and insightful ad-hoc and in-depth analyses, which makes you a valuable internal consultant
- Increasing financial awareness of key counterparts, including the observance of accounting standards (IFRS) and group policies
- Enjoying to closely work together with other controllers and other HQ personnel, always having our common goals in mind
- Supporting the constant improvement of processes, workflows, forecasting tools, documentations etc in order to keep up to date with the fast-paced environment
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree related to the finance / accounting field or similar, e.g. federal diploma of higher education
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in controlling
- You are excellent in English, German is a big plus
- You are strong in MS Office applications, ideally you have experience with BI tools
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to interact with people having different cultural and professional backgrounds
- You have a passion to work in a team and have first project management experience
- You are curious and have a self-driven mindset
- You have the ability to get into the details, but never lose the understanding of the big picture
HOW WILL WE KEEP YOU SIMILING?
This is a great opportunity to truly gain great insight into the luxury markets. You will be a part of a dynamic and international work environment, where we always go the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our clients. We will grow and develop your knowledge in controlling and you’ll get a deep overview of the business. You will benefit from training, a fun and flexible working environment, and as a significant member of the IWC community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.
IWC Schaffhausen ist ein Schweizer Hersteller von Uhren des Luxussegments. Das Unternehmen gehört zum Schweizer Luxusgüterkonzern Richemont. Mehr über IWC Schaffhausen