Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? Then this is your unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company!
At P&G, finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making. As of Day 1, you will have full responsibility for key strategic initiatives. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans together with your colleagues or improving efficiency of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Typical starting positions in our finance department are:
- Financial Analyst for a brand or product category in a local or a regional organization
- Financial Analyst in Customer Business Development
- Plant Financial Manager - optimizing costs in our manufacturing facilities
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Audit Analyst
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you have a dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us - this position is for you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor/Master graduate with strong academic records
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Work ethic characterized by excellent collaboration skills within diverse organizations and teams, effective leadership, problem-solving, and prioritization
- Good command of the English and German language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Meaningful and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness center, health programs).
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please upload all documents mentioned below in the “CV/Resume” field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the “CV/Resume” field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany; Schlieren, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland; Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Finance And Accounting
Req No: R000002019
Procter & Gamble ist ein US-amerikanischer, global vertretener Konzern für Konsumgüter mit Hauptsitz in Ohio. Der Sitz für die schweiz- und europaweiten Aktivitäten ist in Genf angesiedelt. Mehr über Procter & Gamble