Reference Code: 34137
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
At IWC North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
BOUTIQUE ADMINISTRATOR - MADISON AVENUE
Reporting to IWC Boutique Manager, the IWC Boutique Administrator and Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for helping to handle all areas of administration related to the smooth running of the boutique, supports the management team in operations, takes care of the customer service portion of the business and acts as an Ambassador of the Brand.
- Understand and comply with all policies and procedures, including IWC security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Support the sales team and ensure audit compliance (i.e. tax exemption form, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, sales recognition and telephone order).
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey IWC heritage and values.
- Proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory - Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
- Execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
- Proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
- Weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing repairs, support the team with updates on repair life cycle and proper customer follow up.
- Master SAP repair process and communicate efficiently to clients and Richemont colleagues.
- Take photos of all repairs before they are shipped out.
- Partner with management in case of escalations.
- Show leadership in maintaining back of house.
- Act as liaison with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Adhere to visual guidelines, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- High school. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong general education and awareness for etiquette.
- High sense of luxury service and aesthetics.
- Results-oriented, creative and curious.
- Team player with good interpersonal competences and empathic.
- Filing and paper management
- Self motivation
- Excellent communicator and able to develop, maintain and grow a network.
- Word, Outlook and Excel
IWC Schaffhausen ist ein Schweizer Hersteller von Uhren des Luxussegments. Das Unternehmen gehört zum Schweizer Luxusgüterkonzern Richemont. Mehr über IWC Schaffhausen