Client Experience Manager (m/f/x - 100%)
Reference Code: 23082
Client Experience Manager (m/f/x - 100%)
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To support our Client Experience team, we are looking for a:
CLIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER
(M/F/X - 100%)
The Client Experience Manager is the central client-supporting role on a global scale executing the core values and philosophy of IWC, establishing a well-managed global client relations platform, and representing the brand. On one side, the role is focused on providing exceptional service and knowledge to meet the expectations of IWC’s broad range of clients increasing opportunities for client acquisition and upselling, as well as to provide reliable regular input to support ad-hoc action plans and CX strategic decisions. On the other side, the person in charge has the responsibility to increase the awareness of the importance of client knowledge and experience cross-channel and cross-department through design and implementation of coaching to build one unique CX mindset.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Client Experience Mindset & Field Coaching
- Integrate and reinforce the position of CX as the voice of the customer internally to be integrated in all functions of the company: cross-department and cross-channel.
- Integrate CX in all the areas of the business collaborating with all markets and all teams in HQ in all projects that influence CX at any touchpoint on client’s journey with the brand.
- Work with the line manager and the regional counterparts to design a fully integrated CX mindset coaching strategy and dedicated journeys for all key positions in the company, aligned with the brand vision and translated in any transversal projects, both globally and locally in the markets.
- Design new and revamp existing CX coaching menu and concepts to create interactive, practical, pertinent content easily accessible to all, cross-channel and cross-department, easily trackable and easily implemented.
- Take the lead on the roll-out of the field coaching in HQ and in the markets working together with the Regional counterparts, focusing on critical areas that make the biggest impact in client experience and perception of the brand.
- Monitor and coordinate the global reporting on the progress of the actions and the impact on client experience, acquisition, satisfaction (NPS) and sales.
- Act as a facilitator to deliver needs, wishes and all relevant information that could support client experience enhancement internally in HQ and in the Regions, propose solutions and project prioritization based on discoveries to ensure a difference in CX and work in a cross-functional way
Global Events Management and Watches & Wonders
- Create and coordinate the CX agility concept (physical and virtual) for global events by putting the clients at the centre, work closely with key departments in HQ on strategy and objectives of the event
- Create a clear strategy for new client acquisition from new sources or referrals, potential development and retention of existing loyal clients working together with Regional counterparts and the markets.
- Integrate existing tools in new or existing concepts to leverage the ROI and propose/develop new tools that will support the agility of the implementation in the future (ex. Global selling kit, Virtual selling hub, etc.)
- Define a clear sales target for each event working closely with all the markets to set up individual clients’ targets
- Coordinate with all the markets the event information, special requests, updates, changes, etc. in timely manner insuring smooth and transparent communication
- Manage end clients hospitality organization, logistics and full itineraries, as well as coordinating the hospitality and client experience on site
- Manage the dedicated event budget, coordinate vendor payments
- Collect and analyse the feedback from all the markets, as well as share the learnings with relevant departments at the HQ for future improvement
- Track and coordinate client orders on site and post event to deliver reliable ROI reporting
- Monitor the success of each event by working closely with the markets and tracking the sell through status as well as providing to the line manager with regular ROI updates
Ad-hoc team support in analytics and reporting
- Support and guide junior team members in creating developing monitoring, tracking processes, reviewing existing ways of working to improve regular and ad-hoc reporting and support analytical projects and needs
- Work together with line manager on any ad-hoc project that involves implementation, review or development of a new tools with analytical focus and functions
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a client facing role (retail or similar) preferably in a customer experience role
- Strong understanding of the business in order to design CX strategies
- Client centric mindset with strong interpersonal/communicative skills as well as presentation and selling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, as well as CRM systems and coaching tools are an advantage
- Motivational speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills to inspire change, placing the clients at the center
- Extensive field experience
- Fluent in English (German and French are a plus)
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland,
but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.
IWC Schaffhausen ist ein Schweizer Hersteller von Uhren des Luxussegments. Das Unternehmen gehört zum Schweizer Luxusgüterkonzern Richemont. Mehr über IWC Schaffhausen