Internship – Early Talents and Employer Branding Switzerland 80-100%
Our University Relations, Early Talents and Employer Branding team at ABB Switzerland is looking for a committed and team-oriented intern, who wants to start his/her career in an exciting and challenging environment, attracting the best talents for ABB. The team is based in Baden.
- Planning, organization and implementation of the Swiss Target Universities events strategy (virtual and face to face)
- Ownership on the implementation and maintenance of specific Employer Branding projects, i.e. target hiring initiatives, web pages refresh, refresh of materials (flyers, brochures, etc.), digital platforms (i.e. job boards)
- In cooperation with the Early Talent Specialist, track and present the results of our Employer Branding actions to the business representatives
- Social Media: Innovate and produce the content of our two career channels, on Facebook and Instagram, supporting also in the creation of paid campaigns
- If required, at local level, you will support the continuous improvement of the Early Talent programs in Switzerland, which include the selection of trainees, global mobility processes, learning & development activities.
- You will have the opportunity to give presentations in German and English at internal and external trainee events
- About to complete or just completed degree studies in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
- Clear interest in HR and Talent Attraction
- A self-starter by nature, well organized and conscientious
- Flexibility is considered important, together with the ability to prioritize and the capacity to allocate your working hours as efficiently as possible
- A genuine interest for communication and knowledge of main Social Media Channels (FB, Insta, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) as a private user and preferably from digital marketing perspective
- Appetite for data collection and analysis
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
ABB ist führend in der Energie- und Automationstechnik. Das Unternehmen ermöglicht seinen Kunden in der Energieversorgung und der Industrie, ihre Leistung zu verbessern und gleichzeitig die Umweltbelastung zu reduzieren. Mehr über ABB Schweiz AG