Innovation Product Manager (80-100%)
To strengthen our team in Uster, we are currently looking for an Innovation Product Manager (80-100%). In this position you are accountable for the long-term profitable growth and marketing of the ABB offering to targeted market segments, by developing new products through but not limited, innovation process, and managing the portfolio through all of its life cycle phases, according to market needs and Product Group strategy and targets.
Can you translate customer needs, problems and unearthed requirements into innovative new products which can be profitable industrialized? Then this is a great opportunity for you! Join our team and let’s write the future. Together.
- Leading market intelligence analysis, defining market segmentation and identifying potential portfolio gaps, both against the competition and new market opportunities, globally.
- Developing a business plan that drives and supports profitable growth, tracking performance metrics and implementing appropriate measures for maximum and sustained profitability.
- Continuously developing product management processes and tools, developing sales and tendering tools to support the Sales organization and initiating the creation of external and internal product training modules and programs.
- Collaborating with global Marketing and Sales teams to define marketing plans, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives.
- Driving profitability and life cycle of products by defining global pricing strategies and managing global frame agreements.
- Initiating and driving cross-functional and cross-organization product and solution innovation teams, monitoring the development of all standards and market trends and providing input to Research & Development (R&D) for patent-screening processes and intellectual property rights protection.
- Defining the customer value proposition per segment and channel, ensuring clear communication to channels and users and delivering clear positioning within the portfolio.
- Driving the annual business planning process, facilitating agreements between sales demand and supply and monitoring global sales target fulfilment and tender volumes as well as taking action as appropriate.
- Developing a strong global team, inspiring and motivating employees to achieve stretch targets.
- Electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical or similar engineering degree
- Leading and managing engineering and new product development projects
- Business acumen mindset and experience driving portfolio profitability
- Experience managing project capitalization, return of investment and or payback
- Solve problem thinking and willing to take lead in finding a solution
- Proven cross-functional collaboration experience
- Business fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 101 37 57
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
ABB ist führend in der Energie- und Automationstechnik. Das Unternehmen ermöglicht seinen Kunden in der Energieversorgung und der Industrie, ihre Leistung zu verbessern und gleichzeitig die Umweltbelastung zu reduzieren. Mehr über ABB Schweiz AG