Global IS Department Manager for GBS IS Information Security Services
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will work as Global IS Department Manager for GBS IS Information Security Services and will be reporting to Head of GBS IS Capabilities. You will be leading the Global Information Security Services Delivery Department in GBS IS by providing protective/preventive security technology services, incident detection and response services across ABB IS landscape in alignment with Corporate IS Information Security guidance, design, and roadmap. You will be developing and maintaining a global team of security experts ensuring reliable and modern security services and solutions are delivered to the business. You will also be promoting security awareness, ensuring compliance with internal security policies, standards & best practices and enabling secure solution towards ABB business.
- Delivering and monitoring Information Security services and solution, providing protection, expertise, monitoring and incident response capabilities across the ABB Group.
- Implementing effective interfaces between local/corporate IS teams for all security activities, ensuring adherence to demands in line to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and implementing department’s practice expertise leading to improved efficiency or operational functionality.
- Building strong relationship with key stakeholders in Corporate IS Functions, Business IS and GBS IS and ensuring that tracking and monitoring of performance of service delivery through all channels is carried out, metrics & reports are analyzed and issues are resolved.
- Assuring that the quality of the services delivered by suppliers meets contractual commitments and business needs and managing risks associated with information security, continuity and integrity of supply.
- Developing and maintaining process for interaction and communication between Corporate IS, Business IS, GBS IS especially Architecture and Domains for enabling risk-based decisions.
- Proactively developing and maintaining appropriate Security competence within the department, ensuring alignment to given IS goals, ABB Group Regulations and Guidelines, Architecture and IS Security best practices.
- Establishing processes enforcing ABB Group Regulations and Information Security Management System requirements implementation across ABB businesses, corporate functions and GBS.
- Managing senior security professionals and groups, determining and delegating management responsibilities, setting performance objectives, and monitoring progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed along with guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect reports within HR policies.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related qualification.
- 12+ years of experience in Information Security with at least 5-7 years in leading service delivery and security operations.
- Very strong skills in running Security Operations Center (SOC), including Threat Intelligence and hunting, SIEM Engineering, security event monitoring and security incident response.
- Strong experience in security services operations from design, launch and maintenance and services across network, end point, datacenter/cloud, Vendor Management (VM) etc.
- Practical experience in common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53.
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and motivate distributed, international teams and experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in information security management and governance, IT risk assessment and management, IT Audit, the overall context of business processes and IS technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present complex and technical issues to diverse audiences including senior management.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
ABB ist führend in der Energie- und Automationstechnik. Das Unternehmen ermöglicht seinen Kunden in der Energieversorgung und der Industrie, ihre Leistung zu verbessern und gleichzeitig die Umweltbelastung zu reduzieren. Mehr über ABB Schweiz AG